Forms such as a sign up form, a preference centre, a customer survey or even an event registration form can be built quickly and easily in TractionNext. The form can be fully integrated into the email as you build it, alternatively you can build forms to be used in any digital environment such as embedding on your website. This enables you to efficiently and accurately capture data which is automatically updated in TractionNext without expensive integration costs.
Name: Enter the name of the form, e.g.: "Product Questionnaire". This is an internal naming field and will not appear on the actual form, make sure it is something easily recognizable and searchable, perhaps include a date.
Description: This is an optional field where you can provide a brief description of the SMS campaign, or notes for other team members.
Form submitted: This allows you to create a follow up action once a user submits a form. By clicking on one of the three options;
- Show Success Message – you can also chose to personalise your success message from the drop down menu options.
- Redirect to a website - you can also chose to personalise your URL from the drop down menu options. This will add the field selected at the end of the URL and can be useful when tracking campaign analytics.
- Redirect to a landing page - choose which landing page the user will be redirected to from the drop down menu
Form Enabled: This will decide whether the form is enabled for submission, in other words Active.
Send Notification Email: Select this if you would like to send a notification email to the one who has designed/configures the form when any user submits the form.
Start and End Date: Enter the date period during which the form is available or accessible, i.e.; the dates which you want to collect data for.
Permit Unsecured Contact Update: When selected this will pre-populate the form with the contact’s details. Contacts will be able to update their details without any authentication.
Tags: Enter any topic for grouping and search purposes. A list of all Tags can be found by selecting Tags in the dropdown menu under your account name.
How to create form Details
- Click on Forms in the top menu
- Click the "Create form" button
- Complete the Details tab
- Click Save