Click on the 'Reports' button in the top menu. All your email campaign data is stored here, available in easy to read visual format where appropriate. Data can also be exported to CSV file by clicking the blue 'Download full report' link at the top of the page.
If you want to access custom reports or schedule reports to download or send you can learn how to do this in the Reports Scheduler section.
The Date filter at top right of window lets you select records based on the date range. The maximum date range is restricted for a period of 12 months.
How to find SMS Reports:
- Click on the 'Reports' button in the top menu.
- Click on SMS in the left menu
- Select from the available standard reports listed in the left menu
SMS Unsubscribe Report: This report shows the number of unsubscribed interactions for each customer in the account database.
- SMS ID: This is the unique identifier number automatically generated in TractionNext and used as a reference.
- SMS Name: The name given to the SMS campaign by the user
- SMS Type: This shows if it is part of a campaign or a transaction automation
- SMS Sent Date: That date the SMS was sent from the system
- Blocked number: Number of SMS unsubscribe requests for that contact
- Unsubscribe Type: Blocked (no more communications can be sent at all) or unsubscribed (removed from being contacted in a specific campaign)??
- Unsubscribe Date: The date the SMS unsubscribe request was received by the system
SMS Activity Report: This report shows the SMS activity with the number of SMS’s sent to individual contacts.
Keyword Detail Report: This report displays the details of all the SMS keyword activity like subscription. It will have the details like identifier, function name, valid period and end point, this will be available in the report section along with other SMS reports.
- Mobilenumber: Private number configured in the SMS Endpoint
- Keyword: Keyword text configured in the SMS Endpoint
- Valid From: Endpoint's validity starts from
- Valid To: Endpoint's validity Ends on
- Action Name: Mapped Incoming SMS action name for the keyword
- Status: Indicates the action's status based on start and end date range for that particular action. Possible values are YetToStart, Live and Stopped
- Aggregator Type: Type of aggregator configured for that endpoint. SMSCentral or CLX Network