Landing pages are useful when you are wanting to capture information, create a call to action (CTA) such as download marketing documents (white paper, e-book etc.) or redeem marketing offers (request a demo, free trial, promotional discount etc.). Sending contacts to a specific Landing Page separate from your website eliminates confusion and increases the chance of conversion. With a Landing Page you have your audience’s full attention with no distractions or temptations to click on various links or ads etc.
When you are creating a Form in TractionNext you have the option to select that the user gets a success message or be redirected to your website or a landing page. Before you can select the landing page option in Forms you will need to create the landing page! Here's how...
How to create a Landing Page:
- Select Forms in the top menu
- Select Landing Pages in the left menu
- Click Create
- Go to Details tab
- Enter a name for your landing page (description & tags optional for internal reference and search purposes.)
- Click Save
- Select Content and Design tab
- Enter the HTML for this template via the WYSIWYG or HTML Code Editor. You can edit the HTML in this section as well. Click Save.
- To view or download the HTML source code go to the Landing Page HTML tab
- To see which forms the landing page is associated with go to the next tab 'Forms'
- You can insert the Landing Page link in an email or embed the Landing Page on your website or external digital platform by copying and pasting the links from the bottom of the 'Landing Page HTML tab.
If required you can adjust the width and height of the Landing Page to fit the location by editing the iFrame code. Including the attributes frame border="0" and scrolling="no" to iFrame means iframe loads without border and scrollbar.
Pages for unsubscribe and resubscribe
This feature brings in the capability to set either a custom or a default landing page with the resubscribe functionality in the same way that is done for the unsubscribe landing page. Therefore, this feature provides a platform to set the landing pages related to both resubscribe and unsubscribe