You can add contacts to a list by using the Search Contacts functionality. To add a bulk group of people who are already within the database to an existing list, go to the Contacts section and run an Advanced Search, defining your criteria of the contacts you’d like to add, search for them and then select Add all results to a contact list.
How to add contacts to a List:
- Click the Contacts tab to take you to the Search Contacts page.
- Enter the contact's name, email, or identifier in the search bar and click on the lens icon.
- If you need to search based on any other contact field, click on Advanced Search.
- You can add multiple contacts to a contact list by clicking on the blue button "Add to list".
- "Add to list" comes up with two options. You can "Select existing list" which can be selected from the drop down menu or you can select "Add new list".
- Click the Add button and all those contacts found in the search results will be added to the selected list.
- To add individual contacts, click the blue view button to the right
- Click the List tab at the top, click in the text box and select the list you want to add the contact to from the drop down menu, click save