1. What is the difference between inserting Contact Fields or creating a field directly via drag and drop?
- Contact fields are database fields … drag and drop fields created are adhoc fields which are stored separately and cannot be used in targeting.
2. The need to have an identifier field in the form
- Required only If using contact fields having an identifier field to ensure your data get updated in the database appropriately.
3. How do you create a form to take in responses from both new and existing contacts ?
- Using the contact fields and an appropriate identifier so that new contacts get inserted and existing ones updated.
4. What data is updated directly in TractionNext and what are stored separately?
- Form data is adhoc data collected and Contact fields on forms collect data in Database
5. How can you see the data a contact submits via the Form?
- Via Report – General – Form entry
- Via Export option or using criteria /segment or contact search