What is Shopify?
Shopify is an e-commerce platform that allows to create an online store quickly and start selling online. It provides typical features like shopping cart, notifications, reports, customizable store theme, payment gateway etc. out of the box. This saves customers from all the legwork to develop an online store from scratch and setup their own infrastructure to host it. They can simply subscribe on shopify and start customizing their store from the admin interface.
Uses of Shopify Integration in TractionNext:
A Shopify vendor can now import data from their store to TractionNext platform. The following data is imported:
- Customer Information (contact details, order count, total spends)
- Basic information about the products published on the store (name, type, tags, variants, price)
- Order details (purchase date, status, total amount, order items)
- Abandoned cart details (date, total amount, cart items)
This data can be used to:
- Gauge the spending behavior of customers
- Segment customers based on this data
- Generate product recommendations
- Engage customers through relevant campaigns
- Track revenues and conversion rates as a result of enhanced customer engagement
Abandoned carts, product recommendations and other campaign / promotional emails can be sent to Shopify contacts imported in Traction Next and this will help our customer boost their online sales.