1. What is the purpose of A/B Testing in Email campaigns?
- It is used to test the reach of campaign on using alternative subject lines or from address. This is recommended to work out what generates the best email deliverability and open rate results.
2. What should be filled for “From Address”?
- This is the email address the email will appear to the recipient. To personalise this field go to the Personalise drop down list and select the relevant field you wish to use.
- We recommend using a sub domain to avoid "spoofing".
3. What is To Address and Cc and Bcc?
- To Address: This is an identifier field which the email campaign will be sent to. For most clients this will be Email Address. If there is more than one email address on your attached list then options will be shown in the drop down for you to select.
- Cc and Bcc: These provide an option to send the mail to the recipients who are marked to get the carbon copy and blind carbon copy
4. How to do a search based on the email campaign creator's name:
- Click the Campaigns tab
- Enter the campaign creator's name and click search
- This will display a list of campaigns related to the given campaign creator's name
5. What is the Drag and Drop Email Builder?
- It is an email editor which allows you to create emails by dragging and dropping content blocks. This is recommended for the users with non-technical ability.
6. What are the different types of editors available ?
TractionNext offers 4 alternative editor options:
- Drag and Drop Email Builder (create emails by dragging and dropping content blocks)
- WYSIWYG Visual Editor (see how the email content will look like as you create)
- HTML Code Editor (create custom email designs using HTML code)
- Plain Text content, Zip/HTML Uploader (upload custom design templates).
7. How to insert dynamic content in DnD editor?
- To insert dynamic content, select the dynamic content picker button with the right hand arrow on it. Enter your dynamic criteria by selecting from the drop down menus and adding conditions where needed. Criteria can be based on any field within the database.
8. How to upload Zip/HTML file:
- Go to Campaigns tab in the top menu
- Click green Create button
- Complete the Details tab (this must be done before you can proceed)
- Click Content and Design tab
- Select the ZIP/HTML Upload button
- Browse for your file and upload it
9. What is the purpose of Analytics?
- The Analytics tab is where you can select the settings for Google Analytics and/or Litmus tracking to monitor activity from your campaigns in relation to traffic coming through to your website. By linking this information to your campaign you'll have the correct names and details displaying when you log onto your Google Analytics and/or Litmus account, for easy tracking.
10. How to enable Google Analytics tracking:
- Make there is a link in the campaign related to a website that has google analytics activated
- Click on the Analytics tab
- Click the ON button for Google Analytics
- Complete the details of the form
- Click save and continue