This document describes Neto integration in TractionNext. It covers the integration details; steps to add a Neto store and details on how to use new features that have been added in Traction Next for ECommerce platforms.
What is Neto?
Neto is an e-commerce platform that allows to create an online store quickly and start selling online. It provides typical features like shopping cart, notifications, reports, customizable store theme, payment gateway etc. out of the box. This saves customers from all the leg work to develop an online store from scratch and setup their own infrastructure to host it. They can simply subscribe on Neto and start customizing their store from the admin interface.
Uses of Neto Integration in TractionNext:
A Neto vendor can now import data from their store to TractionNext platform. The following data is imported:
• Customer Information (contact details, order count, total spends)
• Basic information about the products published on the store (name, type, tags, variants, price)
• Order details (purchase date, status, total amount, order items)
This data can be used to:
• Gauge the spending behavior of customers
• Segment customers based on this data
• Generate product recommendations
• Engage customers through relevant campaigns
Product recommendations and other campaign / promotional emails can be sent to Neto contacts imported in Traction Next and this will help our customer boost their online sales.