This document describes Magento integration in TractionNext. It covers the integration details; steps to add a Magento store and details on how to use new features that have been added in Traction Next for ECommerce platforms.
What is Magento?
Magento is an e-commerce platform that allows to create an online store quickly and start selling online. It provides typical features like shopping cart, notifications, reports, customizable store theme, payment gateway etc. out of the box. This saves customers from all the leg work to develop an online store from scratch and setup their own infrastructure to host it. They can simply subscribe on Magento and start customizing their store from the admin interface.
Uses of Magento Integration in TractionNext:
A Magento vendor can now import data from their store to TractionNext platform. The following data is imported:
- Customer Information (contact details, order count, total spends)
- Basic information about the products published on the store (name, type, tags, variants, price)
- Order details (purchase date, status, total amount, order items)
This data can be used to:
- Gauge the spending behavior of customers
- Segment customers based on this data
- Engage customers through relevant campaigns
Campaign / promotional emails can be sent to Magento contacts imported in Traction Next and this will help our customer boost their online sales.