You always create mobile passes for your target audience, so now you can schedule the mobile passes push updates to Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly.
When can it be used?
It can be used when you modify your pass and would like to inform your target audience. For example, you have designed the pass and launched it in the campaign. Now you would like to modify the pass for some reason or adding any extra info and wanted to send this update to your target audience.
How to use it?
Login to the TractionNext.
- Navigate to the Campaign module on the top menu.
- In the left side menu, select Passes and create a Pass.
- Activate the pass and save it.
- Launch your campaign with this pass.
- Now if you modify your pass with any value such as barcode value, address etc… So there is an update on your pass, you would like to send to your customers.
At this moment, this feature is useful.
You can schedule your push update either every hour, every day or so. You can set it manual also and click on the Push update button. An update will be sent to the customer’s phone.
Another example, if you set this schedule as Every Hour then it will check for the pass update every hour and if found, then it is sent to the customers.
By default, it is set to manual so it will not update it regularly.
The schedule is enabled when you save the pass with any options other than manual.
You can also use push update to request a push immediately, even when the schedule is set already.
Refer to the below screen for scheduling the push update.
Return to Passes